MinQi is a Munich-based start-up backed by APXthat was founded by Dr. Sarah Mahr and Dr. Delphine Bradt Colin. We are the B2B platform for workplace wellbeing to increase the physical and mental health of individuals and teams.
Our solution could already convince many of our clients such as Audi, Porsche Digital or UTA and we are looking forward to growing further and fulfill our vision to empower individuals and teams to live up to their potential. We are committed to building a mindful and flexible workplace with positive challenges, exciting projects and the possibility for you to go after new ideas and own your successes.
To further boost our sales and marketing activities, we are looking for an intern/working student who is passionate about marketing, sales and entrepreneurship. We need you to work with us for min. 4h/week (15€/h), potentially more during semester break.
Who we’re looking for
Sure, we already have some exciting projects for you in mind, but of course, the job may be more if you want it to be. We are looking for someone who:
- Is a very good and charismatic communicator as well as a good listener
- Is passionate about our product and about revolutionizing the world of work
- Owns challenges and projects and is willing to go one step further than expected
- Has high quality standards and is structured in his/her job
- You are almost ready to graduate/already graduated in Business, HR-Management, Psychology (or something else and you feels that marketing and sales is your thing
- You already have some good experiences in sales and/or online marketing and you are willing to learn more
- You are result-oriented, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do not take no for an answer
- You are organized and structured in your work
- Fluent in English and German
- You consider working for a start-up as a start in your professional life
- You like to laugh and a good team spirit is important to you
Do you feel that this is you? Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to meeting you!