MinQi is a Munich-based start-up backed by APX that was founded by Dr. Sarah Mahr and Dr. Delphine Bradt Colin. We are the B2B platform for workplace wellbeing to increase the physical and mental health of individuals and teams.
Our solution could already convince many of our clients such as Audi, Porsche Digital or UTA and we are looking forward to growing further and fulfill our vision to empower individuals and teams to live up to their potential. We are committed to building a mindful and flexible workplace with positive challenges, exciting projects and the possibility for you to go after new ideas and own your successes.
To further improve our product, we are looking for a working student who is passionate about tech and entrepreneurship. We need you to work with us for min. 4h/week (15€/h), potentially more during semester break.
Sure, we already have some exciting projects for you in mind, but of course, the job may be more if you want it to be.
We are looking for someone to:
- Lend IT support in areas such as programming, analytics, data center management, video hosting and cybersecurity
- Assist with troubleshooting and provide technical support
- Support us in maintaining hardware, software and other systems•
- Provide advice on app feature development plan and resources planing
- Started studies in computer sciences, business informatics or comparable training
- First practical experience in object-oriented programming (Java)
- Experience in the development of (web) applications (e.g. Microprofile /Spring, Angular / ReactJS), cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP) or DevOps topics would be an advantage
- You are organized and structured in your work
- Fluent in English and German
- You consider working for a start-up as a start in your professional life
Do you feel that this is you? Send us your application at email@example.com, we are looking forward to meeting you!