HYRE is revolutionizing the way students develop towards their optimal careers in the best way possible. We’re starting out with sales careers and aspire to support every university talent in Europe within the next 7 years. By helping students create and automatically grow detailed career profiles, we enable smooth matching that saves both the talents and companies enormous amounts of time. We take over where higher education falls short, to raise transparency while removing biases and eliminate the friction both sides face today.
After just having raised funding from leading European HR-Tech fund
TVG, APX, and highly recognized industry experts as Business Angels, we are ready to get to the next level, that’s where you come in!
What you’re going to do
You’ll be integral in bringing the HYRE product and brand from functional to fully coherent and sharp, making both ready to scale nationally and internationally. As a crucial part of the product team you’ll be working with our CTO Chris and front-end developer Mel to help evolve the HYRE student mobile app and complete the MVP of the company web app. You’ll additionally have full creative license in shaping and developing the HYRE brand and brand image to ensure that they stand out to young talents, hiring companies, and investors.
- Work with the business team to continuously improve our understanding of our talent and company personas using user stories and journey maps
- Create the UI designs that meet these needs in the best possible ways and collaborate with our developers to turn them into reality
- Help ensure that newly integrated features provide intuitive and engaging user experiences with optimal usability
- Coordinate with the entire company to create a fully coherent visual identity that matches the brand we are creating; from marketing and social media to product
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, marketing materials, social media, our website, and investor materials
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to visualize your interaction and design ideas
What you bring
- More than 2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Figma
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong understanding of layout, color and typography
- Fluent spoken and written German or English with fluency in both being a big plus
- Flexible mindset that allows you to work with all our whole team to properly address different groups of stakeholder across a variety of channels
- The ability to iterate quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a certain level of ambiguity
- Personal drive and interest in building something great that will allow the next generations of young talents to take a huge leap in their professional developments
What we offer
- A competitive short and long compensation package (including equity)
- As cliche as it sounds, our flat hierarchies allow you to unfold your full creativity and potential: Your opinions and views are worth just as much as the founders’
- A beautiful Mindspace office directly at Görlitzer Bahnhof, with all the startup typical amenities, or the alternative option to WFH flexibly
- Your work will have a direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- We have a great working atmosphere and want everyone to feel comfortable at and outside of work
- We attach great importance to personal development and try to align your personal goals with the company’s wherever possible
- A steep learning curve to grow as quickly as the company with your motivation and abilities being the only limit to your future at HYRE
Do you want to join our team?