As a Full-stack Software Engineer, you are responsible for implementing the front- and backends of our applications. Living the principles of an open-minded developer, you take ownership of the UI and UX of the product, use your knowledge to write web applications, and build the underlying cloud services. You are an expert in one field and don’t hesitate to work in surrounding areas. As a team, we build, ship and operate our product to improve security with AI and crowdworking.
Our vision is to combine Artificial Intelligence with distributed Human Intelligence in the IoT space to create a powerful Hybrid of both worlds. With this system, we enable security companies to reduce total cost of ownership for their systems by filtering false alarms caused by video surveillance systems. We are a proud member of batch #4 of the Bosch Startup Harbour, the NVIDIA Inception Program and APX portfolio in Berlin. Be part of our journey to become the #1 Monitoring Center as a Service company in the world!
These will be your tasks:
- You build scalable and reliable web applications
- You take part in your teams pair and mob programming sessions
- You create a positive user experience that is highly optimized towards productivity
- You set up integration pipelines, write backend services and automate our business processes
- You optimize our web client and server performance
- You make sure that you write clean, maintainable, and well tested code and participate in code reviews
- You contribute to our DevOps efforts to build, test, and release software faster and more reliably
You are offering these qualifications:
- You have an university degree in Computer Science (or similar) or a strong track record of successfully completed projects
- You have solid software development skills and a passion for writing great code
- You are familiar with agile software development
- You are experienced with modern TypeScript, NodeJS, NPM, Git
Practical experience with Vue.js or React or Angular
- You own a pick up the trash mentality, i.e. you raise concerns over code quality or lacking test cases and fix problems once you see them
- If you have practical experience with backend services as well as experience designing large and scalable software systems it is a bonus
- A love for good UI/UX design
- If you are familiar with computer vision and graphics it is a plus
Nice to have:
- Knowledgeable of AI, IoT and/or physical security is a plus but not required.
- German is a plus
- Join an ambitious tech startup with the opportunity to actively shape the approach strategy for new customer segments
- A positive culture which is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty
- Work with people who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best.
- One team, where everyone makes a difference, and everyone is heard.
- A very interesting compensation package
- A healthy work-life balance
- This position can be a remote working role but based in Europe.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please drop us a note at:
c/o The Drivery GmbH
Mariendorfer Damm 1