As Embedded Developer you will design and develop high performance SDK and applications to configure image processing in security cameras, to apply our image science to recordings outside the camera and to process metadata. As a Senior Developer, you will work throughout the entire project lifecycle to deliver new features and functions for our innovative solutions.
Our vision is to combine Artificial Intelligence with distributed Human Intelligence in the IoT space to create a powerful Hybrid of both worlds. With this system, we enable security companies to reduce total cost of ownership for their systems by filtering false alarms caused by video surveillance systems. We are a proud member of batch #4 of the Bosch Startup Harbour, the NVIDIA Inception Program and APX portfolio in Berlin. Be part of our journey to become the #1 Monitoring Center as a Service company in the world!
These will be your tasks:
- You will help us to develop android apps running on the latest generation of modern surveillance cameras
- Translation of feature requests into technically sound solution designs for SDKs and applications.
- Technical guidance and coaching of internal and external developers.
- Definition, estimation, and execution of technical work packages with the team.
- Implementation and optimization of image processing algorithms on CPU and GPU (CUDA, OpenCL and Metal)
- Contributions of to the continuous improvement of the development and release process.
You are offering these qualifications:
- Master’s degree in degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a C++ or Java software developer in an enterprise setting.
- Current knowledge of code standards and specifications.
- Proven experience in object-oriented design and development.
- Proficiency in multi-threaded, high-performance software development.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in high performance processing on CPU and GPU (CUDA, OpenCL or Metal)
- Proficiency in additional languages such as C, C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of GUI frameworks such as QT.
- Experience with agile development processes and continuous integration.
Nice to have:
- Knowledgeable of IoT and/or physical security is a plus but not required.
- German is a plus
- Join an ambitious tech startup with the opportunity to actively shape the approach strategy for new customer segments
- A positive culture which is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty
- Work with people who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best.
- One team, where everyone makes a difference, and everyone is heard.
- A very interesting compensation package
- A healthy work-life balance
- This position can be a remote working role but based in Europe.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please drop us a note at:
c/o The Drivery GmbH
Mariendorfer Damm 1