As a (Sr.) Account Executive at promiseQ you will lead businesses into the era of hybrid intelligence. Not sure what hybrid technology is? Don’t worry, you’ll learn! Specifically, you will make a key contribution to grow the customer segments in the security industry at promiseQ, by acquiring new customers in this target industry and closing large-scale deals. For this, we’re looking for driven and capable people with a strong interest in technology sales, key account management, and growth.
Our vision is to combine Artificial Intelligence with distributed Human Intelligence in the IoT space to create a powerful Hybrid of both worlds. With this system, we enable security companies to reduce total cost of ownership for their systems by filtering false alarms caused by video surveillance systems. We are a proud member of batch #4 of the Bosch Startup Harbour, the NVIDIA Inception Program and APX portfolio in Berlin. Be part of our journey to become the #1 Monitoring Center as a Service company in the world!
These will be your tasks:
- Identify key influencers and decision-makers at named key accounts and build relationships at senior executive level
- Own the full-cycle sales engagement with prospective customers: scope, create, and drive proposals, business cases, and respond to customers’ business requirements;
- Work closely with and orchestrate internal technical and professional teams, as well as external partners, to support the best business solution for your customers;
- Negotiate contracts and win deals
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers to ensure customer retention
You are offering these qualifications:
- Willing to go above and beyond to wear your customers’ shoes, gain their trust, and make them successful.
- Able to prove success of directly selling complex technology products and/or solutions to enterprises and SMEs.
- Excited about customer engagement and comfortable speaking to technical buyers and C-level executives.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage your time.
- Hard-working and driven to exceed targets put in front of you.
Very well-organized and you work in a structured way with special attention to quantitative approaches and KPIs.
- A strong communicator in writing and in person.
- Comfortable asking questions and seeking answers.
- Curious about technology and willing to learn about how things work beyond the surface-level.
- Hands on. Enthusiastic. Creative. A team-player.
Nice to have:
- Knowledgeable of AI, IoT and/or physical security is a plus but not required.
- German is a plus
Join an ambitious tech startup with the opportunity to actively shape the approach strategy for new customer segments
A positive culture which is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty
Work with people who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best.
One team, where everyone makes a difference, and everyone is heard.
A very interesting compensation package
A healthy work-life balance
This position can be a remote working role but based in Europe.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please drop us a note at:
c/o The Drivery GmbH
Mariendorfer Damm 1