Flow Lab is a training app for mental and emotional fitness. In times of ever-increasing stress, distractions and self-doubts a lot of us struggle to work productively and goal-oriented. Flow Lab is designed for ambitious people who want to experience more flow – peak performance while at the same time being at ease – by handling stress, distractions and self-doubts in a more productive and healthy way.
We developed a science-backed, personalized and holistic mental training and coaching system that goes beyond mindfulness meditation. Through the combination of science-based elements of mindfulness meditation with concepts from performance psychology, the personalization of training programs, gamified interaction and progress tracking Flow Lab creates the long-term motivation that is necessary to establish a regular mental fitness training routine and improve productivity and well-being.
We just closed a financing round with the investors of some of the best consumer apps out there allowing us to bring flow to more ambitious people. Based out of Berlin we are an international start-up with a global vision. After building a passionate early user base, we’re now looking to reach more people in Germany, the US and all around the world.
We’re now looking for an experienced React Native Engineer to take our app to the next level and bring more flow to more people. Join us on our exciting journey!
- Architect and build frontend systems with state-of-the-art technology and libraries that enable us to deliver a joyful user experience
- Improve our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and adding meaningful tests
- Run fast iterations and experiments to improve the user experience of our product
- Define the product roadmap together with our team based on user feedback, insights and our vision
- Experience with web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid knowledge of requirements engineering and practical experience with software testing
- Passionate about building beautiful and user-friendly apps
- Very good written and spoken English or German
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Joining a team of highly motivated entrepreneurs
- The opportunity to shape and build an innovative training app in the mental fitness/digital health sector
- Build a product that is used by hundreds of thousands of users and has a great impact on people’s lives
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership and learn new skills
- An agile, collaborative product development process
- Competitive compensation consisting of fair salary and company shares
Please note, this is a wish list. Not a “you-need-to-have-all list”. If you don’t match all the criteria perfectly we’d still love to hear from you!