Innential is a data-driven personalized learning platform from Germany that helps teams to learn and grow. We are a small remote-only team established in 2019 working on taking personalized learning to the next level.
We are looking for an amazing product designer, passionate about education, and wanting to make a positive impact in the employee education space.
- Define, Test and Design new User Experiences for our digital learning platform
- Conduct user research to identify pain points and uncertainties users face
- Work closely with our CEO and CRO to continuously iterate and improve the product’s value to our clients
- Architect a design system for the platform
- Create low- and high-fidelity prototypes for the stakeholders and developers
- Participate in strategic planning and feedback meetings with the team
- 5+ years experience in designing great user experiences
Previous Startup experience backed by references
- Great UI Design and UX Design skills.
- Solid hands-on user research experience with usability, and concept testing.
- An excellent understanding of how to appropriately apply design processes showcased in a strong portfolio.
- Fluency in defining project goals and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- Experience in designing B2B SaaS products backed by examples (ideally EdTech)
- Communication and storytelling confidence, with the ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas through sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Using user data analytics tools like Hotjar is a plus 🙂
- Fluent English.
- Ability to heavily influence the direction of the product (you will be one of our first employees)
- Freedom and flexibility of work
- Remote only team
- Learning on the job and from the team including a learning budget
- Stock options
Are you ready to join our remote team and change the future of learning?