At Colossyan you could be part of developing world-leading and bleeding-edge technology. You would be working independently and you could be one of the initial technological employees of the company.
Colossyan is already working with some of the world’s biggest companies such as the World Economic Forum, Telenor and Maersk.
Why we want you?
For developing such an outstanding technology, we are extending our data science team. We would like you to help us with the practical implementation of deep fake technology and synthetic media. This means using open-source code and improving it to achieve state-of-the-art results, experiments and research within the field of synthetic videos.
What do we expect from you?
Overall we are very open to listening to what you have done in the past and what plans you have for your future. Furthermore, we see it as our mission to make it possible for you to continuously learn as well and develop your skills.
Some basic skills to make that happen:
- Experience with Deep Learning both within theory and practice
- Experience with git, open-source repositories
- Experience with GANs
- Experience with Computer Vision and Computer Graphics
- You are able to act individually as well as work closely with team members
- You can document your work
- You have an opinion and are not afraid to express it to us
Bonus if you have:
- Startup experience
- Maintained repositories or projects
Examples of your future tasks:
- Continue the development of an open-source code to produce synthetic videos
- Research within the field by reading papers and news
- Search for further open-source implementations and try to achieve meaningful results
- Re-implementation of research papers
- Collaboration with our partner researchers
In exchange for all this, we offer possibilities to take ownership in our current and future plans and also to develop yourself to a further level. We believe work should be enjoyable and challenging at the same time, we would like to give you that attitude. Your opinion always matters to us and we are ready to have a discussion about matters or ideas. This can be a part-time job, around 20-25 hours per week, or a full-time for 40 hours per week. This job is fully remote from your home.
To apply we need the following from you:
- A short introduction about you and how you could fit into our company (short message)
- An attached CV
- A portfolio of your past work (if you have any)
Applications must be in English.
For questions, don’t hesitate to email us to our CTO: Dominik.
We are looking forward to working with YOU!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com