Work at the intersection of corporate strategy (from household names such as BSH, Daimler, Siemens, Miele, etc.) and the startups that are building the technology of our future.
GlassDollar’s mission is to help corporations to streamline the adoption of new and impact-driven technologies. We provide data- and experience-driven guidance and the tools to partner with the right startups in the most effective manner. That’s why we are the go-to enabler of startup collaboration for large- and medium-sized corporations.
- Managing pilot projects between corporates and startups end-to-end
- Supporting in the development of our PoC management solution
- Presenting companies and reports to our corporate customers (thinking through their lense)
- Creating and optimizing processes
- Constantly working in new technologies
Proficient understanding of technology and business, with prior experiences in professional services and/or the innovation world
Strong project management skills to bring projects from beginning to end with keen attention to detail
Excellent stakeholder management and professional communication skills when interacting with corporate clients
Strong analytical skills and bias-free judgment
Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
Willingness to (eventually) travel within Germany and occasionally neighboring countries
GlassDollar is where the best startups go to find customers, and where leading corporations find and purchase startup solutions. We’re location-independent.
Our team is currently distributed across Berlin (6), Mallorca (2), Hamburg (1), Munich (1), Paris (1), Sofia (1), Prague (1), Naples (1) and beyond. We have an office in Berlin and regularly hold offsites in sunny places. We mainly work on GMT+1 and adjacent timezones.
Below are some of our team’s shared traits. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. If it doesn’t, we’d love to hear some of your defining traits. Either way, we will discuss these in our interviews.
- Self-aware: living a conscious, purposeful life, seeking growth, able to reflect and extract learnings, open to feedback
- Owners: true owners of our responsibilities, our work and our gains (competitive salary + equity)
- Co-creators: team players, explicit communicators, able to contextualize at different levels
- Solution spotters: early adopters, software power-users, explorers, hackers
- Impact-driven: fueled by meaningful results, at work, on others, on the planet
- Free: meritocrats, manifestors, location-independent, evolutive roles and gains
- Rock n roll: we go hard. Life’s a game – we enjoy playing it. We learn from our losses, celebrate our successes and make sure to have fun on the way.