Hi! We are Trucksters, a rising star(tup) in the International Road Freight Transport Industry and we have an exciting opportunity for a business development specialist (full-time), with an accentuated growth projection.
What we do?
We are a digital transport operator focusing on optimizing long-hauling in Europe. Thanks to our truck relay system, which allows multiple trucks and trailers to switch among each other, we are improving the standard of trucking.
Who are we?
We are a team of young professionals who come from different backgrounds (strategy consulting, sales, IT) and who have a clear mission: we want to make relays a standard in the trucking industry and be its market leader. Additionally, we have APX, and other renowned Venture Capital firms as our key investors.
Where are we operating?
We are headquartered in Madrid (Calle Ríos Rosas, 36), with offices in Valencia (ES), Athens (GR), Eindhoven (NL), Budapest (HU), and opening a new one in Germany and Poland. Our operations focus on transport lanes in Spain, Benelux, Germany, and Poland.
Job description: Business Development Benelux & Western Germany
We are currently looking for a Business Development Specialist – freelance (with the expectation to take the word “freelance” out of the name in 6 months) that will be focused on the Benelux + Western Germany region.
We are interested in talented individuals with experience in the industry, a high level of motivation, ambition, and a sense of responsibility that will support the development of our sales cycle as a whole: from client identification to client qualification, to client-first contact (calls) to deal closing.
What do we need from you?
- Bringing strategic business to Trucksters in one of the key corridors (50k€ in brought monthly revenues expected at the end of the first 3 months. See annex for the strategic corridors)
- Management of the CRM tool and pipeline
- Represent Trucksters in the German media
What should be the ideal profile?
- Minimum 4 years of experience selling transportation services
- Solid portfolio of first-hand cargo clients which can be brought to Trucksters, in one of the key corridors (see annex)
- Fluent in German & English a must. Spanish & Polish are a plus
Killer Questions (If your answer to any of these is a “no”, we cannot consider your application)
- Do you have experience selling transportation?
- Do you have contacts in organizations who need transport services in our key corridors?
- Are you optimistic about closing 50k€ of monthly recurrent revenues by the end of your 3rd month?
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary
- 1-3% commissions over revenues depending on margin
- Lots of growth potential. We are growing at a wild rate of 40% monthly. You might end up as a Country Director
- Lots of learning. We are an innovative team who does things differently from the rest of the industry
- Lots of visibility. We appear a lot in the media, and if things are done correctly, you will as well
Contact info: email@example.com
1) Central / Northern Spain <> West Germany & Benelux
2) Mediterranean Spain (Barcelona/ Valencia) <> West Germany & Benelux
3) Mediterranean Spain (Barcelona/ Valencia) <> Poland