We’re looking for an experienced Fullstack Product engineer to join our remote-first team. You will join an experienced and creative team as one of the first developers and will help lay the foundations for our ambitious roadmap.
- have a product-focused mindset with the customer need always front of mind
- are able to work autonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly
- you are excited working with innovative low-code tools like Airtable
- are experienced with databases (we use Postgres)
- find pleasure in attention to detail, best practices, and lifelong learning, always making an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments
- are fluent in English
- are based in Europe (between UTC and UTC+3)
- have at least a year of remote work experience and you enjoy it
Our tech stack:
- Node.js / TypeScript
- React / TypeScript
- Apollo GraphQL
Below are some of our team’s shared traits. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. If it doesn’t, we’d love to hear some of your defining traits. Either way, we will discuss these in our interviews.
- Self-aware: living a conscious, purposeful life, seeking growth, able to reflect and extract learnings, open to feedback
- Owners: true owners of our responsibilities, our work and our gains (competitive salary + equity)
- Co-creators: team players, explicit communicators, able to contextualize at different levels
- Solution spotters: early adopters, software power-users, explorers, hackers
- Impact-driven: fueled by meaningful results, at work, on others, on the planet
- Free: meritocrats, manifestors, location-independent, evolutive roles and gains
- Rock n roll: we go hard. Life’s a game – we enjoy playing it. We learn from our losses, celebrate our successes and make sure to have fun on the way.