This is a demanding, high-responsibility position likely to develop into Team leadership.
- Be the main touchpoint of customer Pilot and Yearly accounts, including email communications, goal setting, meeting scheduling..
- Onboard them, guide and support them to reaching their goals through our software + services
- Identify and constantly update best practices, create educational content, transfer learnings across customers,
- Own customer satisfaction metrics
- Co-own account success metrics
- Co-own conversion rate from Pilot to Annual accounts
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally within GlassDollar, including with our Sourcing, Frontline, Comms and Product teams.
- Establish Customer Success procedures, working from a very young base (you’ll be able to build this almost from the ground-up)
- Centralize customer knowledge and make it accessible within the organization in the formats that are most appropriate (you’ll be able to get creative if you want to)
- Gather feedback from customers, make it available to relevant internal stakeholders
- Excellent relationship skills: are able to get along with anyone across functions and hierarchies
- Remarkably organized: proven ability to successfully manage a portfolio of key accounts or high-stakes projects
- Exceptional communicator, externally and internally: ability to work remotely and asynchronously, proven trajectory of building trust and authority with external and internal stakeholders
- Proven understanding of corporate organizational structure, functions and processes
- Broad understanding of corporate innovation, startup ecosystems and B2B startups, technology trends and entrepreneurship
- Process optimizer
- Tech-savvy, ability to quickly develop into a power-user of GlassDollar software
- Fluent Business German, Fluent English
- Previously founded a company
- Understanding of industry verticals, esp. Manufacturing (home appliances, automotive..)
- Previous experience in an Internal Communications, Brand or Marketing corporate role
- Interested in user experience, product management, service design
- When allowed and required, willingness to travel to meet clients on-site in Germany
Below are some of our team’s shared traits. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. If it doesn’t, we’d love to hear some of your defining traits. Either way, we will discuss these in our interviews.
- Self-aware: living a conscious, purposeful life, seeking growth, able to reflect and extract learnings, open to feedback
- Owners: true owners of our responsibilities, our work and our gains (competitive salary + equity)
- Co-creators: team players, explicit communicators, able to contextualize at different levels
- Solution spotters: early adopters, software power-users, explorers, hackers
- Impact-driven: fueled by meaningful results, at work, on others, on the planet
- Free: meritocrats, manifestors, location-independent, evolutive roles and gains
- Rock n roll: we go hard. Life’s a game – we enjoy playing it. We learn from our losses, celebrate our successes and make sure to have fun on the way.